Thursday, March 8, 2012

Back in the scene.

It's been about a year since I've been to a show.  But coming back to three of my favorite artists is an awesome way to return to the scene.  This caused me to look back at the old ticket stubs I've collected over the past six years.  Here's a record of the artists I have seen.
  • Augustana
  • Bob Dylan
  • Castledoor (x2)
  • Cinematic Sunrise
  • Conor Oberst
  • Daphne Loves Derby
  • Eisley
  • Elton John
  • Everybody Else
  • Fleet Foxes
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Honorary Title
  • Iron and Wine
  • James Taylor
  • Jenny Lewis
  • Kevin Devine
  • Mae
  • Minus the Bear
  • Moving Units (x2)
  • My American Heart
  • Plain White T's
  • Rooney
  • Saosin
  • Shout Out Louds
  • The Swell Season
  • Thrice
  • Wakey Wakey
  • We Shot the Moon
  • Young the Giants
I've most likely missed a few, but thank goodness I am finally adding more to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment