Sunday, September 16, 2012

The road of therapy.

My supervisors and I got in trouble last week because we didn't follow "company protocol."  It resulted with us three sitting in the meeting room being scolded by the head honcho.  It was actually pretty funny in hindsight.  Despite getting in trouble, work has been going steady.  I'm gotten even closer with certain families and they would always invite me out to their events.  This is definitely becoming more than just work now, especially when you know the ins and outs of each family.  They recently placed me in two cases which involves working on Saturdays.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I really have no choice in the matter haha.  A lot of therapists are leaving, and turnover rate has been increasing.  I'm not sure how I can handle telling the families when the day comes for me to leave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment