Thursday, January 2, 2014

Feliz Navidad


I spent Christmas Eve with the Navarro's this year. I can't remember the last time I sat down in front of a Christmas tree opening gifts one at a time. Despite giving me an awesome camera, Vanessa still wrapped up two presents for me :). I got Vanessa a Custom-fitted recurve bow with all the accessories. Pictures will come soon, I promise. The next day was at my brother's house. There a lot of different and delicious food (as always). Vanessa and I just spent time with all the kids there for the first half. The second half we joined in on some Texas Hold'em with the family. Vanessa sat alongside me, learning the game, as we came up 20 bucks at the end! The kids opened the gifts we got them and it looked like the Minecraft swords were a good choice. It was a nice Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment