Thursday, April 23, 2015

The MCU

Ever since 2008 when I saw the first Iron Man movie, I was so confused and out of touch when the end credit's scene of Samuel L Jackson mentioning the Avengers.  I had little to no knowledge about the Marvel comics, any comics for that matter.  I brushed it off until I saw the Avengers movie and I was amazed that they managed to pull this idea off with multiple movies.  But it wasn't until the beginning of this year, when they were marketing Avengers: Age of Ultron, where I began my obsession with the cinematic universe and lore behind every hero.  I am committed to the studio's grandiose strategy of creating all of these films that connect with one another until it all culminates together a decade later with the Infinity War.  I am excited for Civil War, Doctor Strange, Spiderman, Black Panther, and a bundle of other movies that will add more to this world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment