Thursday, June 11, 2015

What a Princess


Vanessa's birthday was celebrated with a pool party this year! Vanessa's wish of having a Taco Man was granted thanks to her parents and a legitimate bartender was occupying the bar!  The decorations for this event took quite some time since Vanessa and I had to cut out "leaves" to make vines.  The theme was jungle and Vanessa and her family always go all out when decorating for the occasion.  The turnout was great and Vanessa had a good time :).

For the actual day of her birthday. I took Vanessa out for dinner at a new place in Fullerton called Twisted Vine.  This restaurant specializes in gourmet cheeses, meats, and wine.  Vanessa always asks ahead of time for a specific gift and I always go out of my way to get her something different because I like the surprise element. However, this year I decided to give her what she asked for (cheese) along with a necklace and display to hold it. Happy birthday my grumpy girlfriend. I love you more.





No comments:

Post a Comment