Monday, December 31, 2012

A quarter years old.

I was genuinely content with life on Saturday night.  Thank you all so much for showing up to Yard House.  I couldn't have asked for a better turn out of friendly faces and good vibes.  I haven't gotten this drunk in a very long time, and as a result of that, I might have gotten too loveydubey with some of you, haha. It marks the first time that I can not for the life of me remember the last hours of the night. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, pictures, drinks, gifts, hugs, and joy.

Of all the money that e'er I had,
I spent it in good company.
And all the harm that e'er I've done,
Alas! it was to none but me.
And all I've done for want of wit
To mem'ry now I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment