Monday, February 18, 2013

Beyonce is a good singer.

I am no big follower of football, so I was pretty unprepared to hear that the Superbowl weekend was among us.  Vanessa wanted to feast on that game day, something preferably home made, and preferably greasy.  Fitting to the theme, we devised a gameplan as to what we could possibly make and gathered all ingredients the morning of.  So as we had the game on in the background, we cooked up these delicious plates.

Mexican Pizza Taco
Bacon Wrapped Dates
Fried Chicken and Potato Wedges (we did not make these, credit goes to Alberton's, haha)
Coronitas (thanks to Mr. Navarro)















As Krystal and I watched the halftime show, I discovered the rest of the family's hatred of Beyonce, haha. As for the actual game, I won 20 bucks thanks to the Raven's victory, thanks Vanessa :P
.

No comments:

Post a Comment