Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'll make my own holidays.

"Abhorrent timing, that is the overall conflict of this relationship. One can call them cross-starred lovers, but the word 'lovers' can never be used to describe them. They have had their feelings for one another at different time periods, but it never occured at one simultaneous moment. She takes that as a sign of fate. Her final answer to him is that she doesn't like him the way she did anymore, and believes that his morality will not accept her beliefs, at least not enough to be his significant other. He didn't object her reasons, but rather he let her go on until it was too late to say anything anymore. Instead of overcoming the plethora of differences that they had, they decided to just not try at all. Why continue on having these emotional anxieties when it isn't necessary? This is what she concluded about their existing situation. Although he didn't wish it to end, he knew that she was right." - David Wong

That was written exactly two years ago. Who knew I had such articulateness and the overdose of cheesiness in my writing composition, haha. Things have changed so much since then. I don't even know where she is now.

As for upcoming holidays, who wants to celebrate "Taking Polaroid Pictures Day" with me?

2 comments:

  1. Me.


    Never mind. I'm sure you will out do me then too.
    Sucka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would, but I don't have a polaroid camera :( let alone a camera

    ReplyDelete