Friday, July 31, 2009

It's not a good idea.

I saw the midnight viewing of Funny People, and I thank Courtney for the suggestion. The movie had actually beaten my already high expectations of it, good job Mr. Apatow. It helped mediate how the night was turning out.

Tomorrow is the day we are leaving for Vegas, and the build up of excitement and anticipation was high. We made plans and we discussed our activities. We even decided on what we were going to limit ourselves on spending. But all of a sudden, you realized it wasn't a good idea to go anymore, the night prior to us leaving. I'm glad you actually took the time to think of the consequences of going somewhere before actually going. Unlike the times when you went to those trips this past summer, you realized that you should've thought things through afterwards. Well I am glad you've learned your lesson, it just sucks that you implied it on me.

Last Sunday was really fun, and I thank you for that. Although it was only for a night, it made me feel like I was myself again, and I was happy. I thought all the awkwardness between us was gone, and I was content with the direction we were heading. The person that you wanted so much to be there for you was coming back. I was dedicated into letting go of that grudge that I had, and to be that "best friend" again. I thought we both understood that this trip was going to be the trip that would mediate our friendship as to how it was two years ago. You might not see this as such a big of a deal as I am, but this really made me upset and dissapointed. But I guess I am used to it.

I made a cd for the car ride.
I hope you enjoy your weekend and I'll try to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment