Thursday, July 23, 2009

You're Sean's brother, aren't you?

Yes, yes I am.

I had my interview for Wells Fargo this morning in Norco. This was my second group interview for the company; the first one was over a year ago. As I had experienced before, group interviews are awkward. Especially when you wait in the waiting room for the recruiter to arrive. Everyone arrived early and the seats were taken, so I stood next to the exit. The recruiter finally arrived and she had trouble getting through the door because she carrying quite a handful of paperwork. I helped her with the door and she accidentally stepped on my foot. She turned around laughing and said "Sorry." I said it was alright and she knew right then that I was Sean's brother. Carol was the recruiter this time, and she was a really nice. She did a very good job in setting the environment of the interview into a much more relaxing and enjoyable experience. With 18 other people, whom all dressed professionally, the interview started at 9:45am.

The interview ended at 1:05pm.

The overall process went by OK, however, I believed I could've done more in answering her questions. But she seemed to have a solid recognition of me, and that's all it matters I guess. After the interview I called my brother, and he wanted me to come by his store, which was on the way. It was my first time being at his work, and it was my first time ever sitting in his office. As I was waiting for him in his office, I looked around and I caught sight a framed family picture next to his calender on his desk. It was an old picture, and I was surprised to see it there.

Sean Wong - Store Manager, Norco, Wells Fargo.

Lets hope I get the job, wish me luck!

1 comment: