Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nobody said it was easy.

Hm. I had a good chat with Glenn and Brian the other day. The conversation lasted until 5AM in my living room.

There are things that people still don't know about me, including my closest friends. These things aren't important, it's just that I choose not to share it. Whenever people ask me about it, I just smile and shrug it off. I have always believed that there are things I need to keep secret. Those moments belong to you and the other that was involved. It's sentimental enough that only we can know about, no one else. I would naturally feel disrespectful if I speak of it. That's why I try not to subject myself into games that require you to speak truthfully or any of that matter. This past few days made me realize how people view me as. They have this certain view of me because of what I choose not to talk about, and I think that is pretty interesting.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, then I leave for NY the day after that.

1 comment: